"A potential client's guide to buying auto insurance"
Buy This Guide Now

Send the Sample

Full Book To Me

Cecil County Auto Accident Lawyer
224 E. Main St
Suite 100
Elkton, MD 21921
Phone: (410) 885-6200


Q: Can I buy $100,000 in UIM coverage and only pay for the minimum liability coverage?

Unfortunately, you can only buy as much UM/UIM coverage as your liability coverage. You can buy less, but that does not make any sense. If you want to have $100,000 in UM/UIM coverage then you must have at least $100,000 in liability coverage on the same policy.

Back to FAQ

About The Author:

Jobeth R. Bowers is a lawyer with offices in Elkton and Baltimore Maryland. A member of the Maryland Association for Justice. He handles auto accident claims throughout the state of Maryland, and works with clients and members of the public to expand education on auto insurance and protecting yourself in case of an accident.