"A potential client's guide to buying auto insurance"
Buy This Guide Now

Send the Sample

Full Book To Me

Cecil County Auto Accident Lawyer
224 E. Main St
Suite 100
Elkton, MD 21921
Phone: (410) 885-6200


Q: I got in an accident riding a bus, and they donít have PIP coverage. Can I use my own PIP coverage?

Absolutely! In fact, if you own a vehicle, and a family member who lives in your house is in an accident on the bus, they may be eligible to receive PIP monies from your insurance company on your policy. Before your company will make any payments, they will require proof that the bus, cab or other vehicle does not carry PIP coverage, but after that you will be covered.

Back to FAQ

About The Author:

Jobeth R. Bowers is a lawyer with offices in Elkton and Baltimore Maryland. A member of the Maryland Association for Justice. He handles auto accident claims throughout the state of Maryland, and works with clients and members of the public to expand education on auto insurance and protecting yourself in case of an accident.